A request for a refund/account credit must be done in the following manner:
- A verbal request for a refund must be made to the Office of the Department of Parks & Recreation, 610-645-6220, before the program in question has ended.
- The verbal request must then be followed by a written request for refund, which is to be submitted to the Parks and Recreation Department before the end of the program. Emails are accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund requests will not be considered once the program ends.
- The request must include the program, session, the reason for the request and the name and mailing address to whom the refund is to be sent.
Any request received within two (2) weeks of the start of the program will only be considered if the spot can be filled.
Refunds will not be issued for vacation or a change of plans.
On-line convenience/transaction fees are non-refundable. Also note, some program fees are non-refundable.
A $20.00 administrative fee shall be deduced for all refunds. Refunds as a result of programs cancelled by the Township are not subject to the administrative fee.
Once a program has begun, only a partial refund will be considered. The refund amount shall include a combination of classes/session not attended minus the full $20.00 administrative fee.
If you are requesting a refund for a program that the Township has paid for in advance, a refund will not be considered unless the opening can be filled.
Refunds will be considered if:
- The request is received at least four (4) weeks prior to the start of the program.
- Unable to attend due to a medical condition that prohibits participation.
- Family/individual relocating outside of the Township.
- Unhappy or dissatisfied with the program quality.
All refunds will be issued from our Finance Department and may take four (4) to six (6) weeks to be processed.
Revised January 2018